CALL TO ORDER 7 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PUBLIC COMMENT on Agenda Items: 1 through 5 ONLY. For Items not on this agenda, public comment will be taken at the end of the agenda. Comments offered here are limited to one (1) minute.
1. Resolution No. 3755 - A Resolution Setting Fees for City Ordinances in Title 6, Chapter 2, Dogs, Cats and Other Animals.
2. Resolution No. 3756 – A Resolution of the City of Havre and Hill County Approving a Loan in the Amount of $82,900 from the Aeronautics Division of the Montana Department of Transportation for the Havre City-County Airport.
3. Request from Eagle Riders to close the 100 Block of 2nd Avenue East on May 27, 2017 from 6:00 a.m. to Midnight.
4. Debbie Vandeberg will give update on Havre Pride.
5. Approval of April Claims and Manual Warrants.
PUBLIC COMMENT on Non-Agenda Items -- Public Comments Limited to any public matter within the jurisdiction of the City Council not on this agenda. Comments here are limited to 3 minutes.
Additional information on any of these items is available in the City Clerk’s Office.
Finance Committee 5:00 p.m.
Next meeting – May 15, 2017