Monday, August 5, 2019
july 15, 2019
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Public Comment on Regular Agenda Items: 1 and 7 only.
For items not on this agenda, public comment will be taken at the end of the agenda.
Comments offered here are limited to one (1) minute.
Regular Agenda (click for more details)
1. Resolution No. 3799 – A Resolution of Intention to Cancel the November 5, 2019 General Election of Certain Municipal Officers.
2. Ordinance No. 906 (First Reading) - An Ordinance Amending Title 4, Chapter 6, Section 25, Temporary Signs, of the Havre City Code.
3. Ordinance No. 907 (First Reading) - An Ordinance Amending Title 4, Chapter 6, Section 9, Exemptions, of the Havre City Code.
4. Ordinance No. 908 (First Reading) - An Ordinance Amending Title 1, Chapter 4, Section 20, Filling Vacant City Council Seat, of the Havre City Code.
5. Confirm Appointment of Nathan Courtnage as the Assistant Fire Chief.
6. Consider request for Variance to allow dogs in Pepin Park for a Fundraiser for the Havre Animal Shelter.
7. Approval of the Pledged Securities from Independence Bank for the Quarter Ending June 30, 2019.
PUBLIC COMMENT on Non-Agenda Items -- Public Comments Limited to any public matter within the jurisdiction of the City Council not on this agenda. Comments here are limited to 3 minutes.
Additional information on any of these items is available in the City Clerk’s Office.
Next Council meeting – August 5, 2019