Monday, August 6, 2018
july 16, 2018
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Public Comment on Regular Agenda Items: 1 and 7only.
For items not on this agenda, public comment will be taken at the end of the agenda.
Comments offered here are limited to one (1) minute.
Regular Agenda (click for more details)
1. Ordinance No. 905 (second reading) – AN ORDINANCE AMENDING TITLE 5, CHAPTER 3, LICENSE FEES.
2. Resolution No. 3780 - A RESOLUTION OF THE CITY OF HAVRE AND COUNTY OF HILL, APPROVING A LOAN IN THE AMOUNT OF $82,913.00 FROM THE MONTANA AERONAUTICS DIVISION FORTHE HAVRE CITY-COUNTY AIRPORT.
3. Approve Independence Bank Pledged Securities for Quarter Ending June 30, 2018.
4. Award City Attorney Civil Legal Services Contract.
5. Consider Magpie Hills Phase 1 Subdivision Water Use Agreement.
6. Consider Request from MSU-N Foundation to Close 2nd Avenue Between 1st and 2 nd Street on September 15th from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
7. Consider Request from the Hill County Health Department to Close 4th Avenue Between 3 rd and 4th Street on August 10th from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
PUBLIC COMMENT on Non-Agenda Items -- Public Comments Limited to any public matter within the jurisdiction of the City Council not on this agenda. Comments here are limited to 3 minutes.
Additional information on any of these items is available in the City Clerk’s Office.
Finance Committee 6:30 p.m.
Next Council meeting – Monday, August 6, 2018