CALL TO ORDER 7 P.M.
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
PUBLIC COMMENT on Agenda Items: 1 thru 9 ONLY. For Items not on this agenda, public comment will be taken at the end of the agenda. Comments offered here are limited to one (1) minute.
1. Ordinance No. 904 - An Ordinance Amending Title 9, Chapter 1, Public Ways and Property.
2. Resolution No. 3775 – Resolution to Authorize Submission of Application and Agreement to Certifications for Application for Montana Department of Commerce Community Block Grant Investment Partnerships (CDBG) Program
3. Resolution No. 3776 - Resolution to Authorize Submission of Application and Agreement to Certifications for Application for Montana Department of Commerce Grant Investment Partnerships (HOME) Program
4. Ratification of MPEA Dispatcher Collective Bargaining Agreement for Fiscal Year 2018.
5. CDBG Boys & Girls Club Renovation Drawdown #6 Request in the amount of $56,986.50.
6. Havre Eagle Riders Request to Block the 100 Block of Second Avenue East From 6:00 p.m. to Midnight on May 26 to allow for the 6th Annual Wounded Warrior Ride.
7. Mayor Solomon’s National Service Recognition Day Proclamation.
8. Firefighters Local 601 Personnel Grievance.
9. Approval of March Claims and Manual Warrants.
PUBLIC COMMENT on Non-Agenda Items -- Public Comments Limited to any public matter within the jurisdiction of the City Council not on this agenda. Comments here are limited to 3 minutes.
Additional information on any of these items is available in the City Clerk’s Office.
Finance Committee 5:00 p.m.
Next Council meeting – April 16, 2018