JULY 1, 2019
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Public Comment on Regular Agenda Items: 1 and 4 only.
For items not on this agenda, public comment will be taken at the end of the agenda.
Comments offered here are limited to one (1) minute.
Regular Agenda (click for more details)
1. Consideration to allow the Bullhook Community Health Clinic Annual COLOR Fun Run/Walk on August 10, 2019.
2. Start Process to Change Potential Zoning in Heritage Drive area form Residential-One to Residential-General.
3. Accept Award of Board of Crime Control Grant for the operation of the Tri-Agency Task Force.
4. Approve Notice of Award to Lakeside Excavation, Inc. to complete the Bullhook/Stormdrain Project.
5. Approve Amendment to the Great West Engineering Contract for the Bullhook/Stormdrain Project
6. Approval of June Claims and Manual Warrants.
PUBLIC COMMENT on Non-Agenda Items -- Public Comments Limited to any public matter within the jurisdiction of the City Council not on this agenda. Comments here are limited to 3 minutes.
Additional information on any of these items is available in the City Clerk’s Office.
Finance Committee - 5:00 p.m.
Next Council meeting – July 15, 2019