AUGUST 5, 2019
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Public Comment on Regular Agenda Items: 1 and 6 only.
For items not on this agenda, public comment will be taken at the end of the agenda.
Comments offered here are limited to one (1) minute.
Regular Agenda (click for more details)
1. Ordinance No. 906 (Second Reading) - An Ordinance Amending Title 4, Chapter 6, Section 25, Temporary Signs, of the Havre City Code.
2. Ordinance No. 907 (Second Reading) - An Ordinance Amending Title 4, Chapter 6, Section 9, Exemptions, of the Havre City Code.
3. Ordinance No. 908 (Second Reading) - An Ordinance Amending Title 1, Chapter 4, Section 20, Filling Vacant City Council Seat, of the Havre City Code.
4. Confirm Appointment of Andrew Brekke to the City-County Planning Board for a two-year term.
5. Approve Various Street Closures for the Havre Festival Celebration being held on September 20-21, 2019.
6. Approval of July Claims and Manual Warrants.
PUBLIC COMMENT on Non-Agenda Items -- Public Comments Limited to any public matter within the jurisdiction of the City Council not on this agenda. Comments here are limited to 3 minutes.
Additional information on any of these items is available in the City Clerk’s Office.
Finance Committee 5:00 p.m.
Next Council meeting – August 19, 2019